About the Job
Saber Team Opportunity Overview:
Saber Power Services seeks a professional, dedicated individual with a positive outlook for our Field Engineering opening in San Antonio, TX.
· Perform engineering analysis and design.
· Develop short-circuit, protective device coordination, and arc-flash studies.
· Troubleshoot low-, medium-, and high-voltage systems.
· Develop relay settings, perform relay testing, installation and commissioning.
· Design and perform the replacement of electromechanical and solid-state relays with microprocessor (SEL) relays.
· Perform analysis of microprocessor relay event reports.
· Perform arc-flash calculations per the NFPA-70E standard.
· Perform installation of power quality monitors as well as analyze the produced data.
· Support our sales force by bidding new projects and interact with new and existing customers.
· Deep understanding of ohms law.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Desire to perform field work as well as office (design and analysis) work.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with co-workers and customers.
· Knowledge of most popular SEL relays such as SEL-751A, SEL-710, SEL-787.
· Experience with power systems studies software such as SKM PowerTools.
· Engineer In Training (EIT) / Professional Engineer (PE) desired but not required.
Safety is priority number one with our organization. Errors in judgment can result in negative financial impact, inconvenience to customers, unsafe working conditions, injury, or loss of life.
Company where our People enjoy their Jobs!
Saber Power Services is a very Employee Focused company. We realize that our reputation is built on the impression that our Field Service Technicians make on our Customers, So we decided that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of the Customers. We have office BBQs, company fishing tournaments, casino parties for employees, and anything that we can think of that our people will enjoy.
The majority of our work in centered around Greater Houston, but we work throughout the US, and Internationally as well. All of our international projects are always filled with Volunteers within the company.
Apply Your Skills. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
If you are looking for a Career, and not a Job, then you really need to come talk to us.
To Apply For This Position:
Qualified candidates please apply by sending an MS Word version of your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
• Post ID: 34616187 southtexas